Toggle Content goes here
Toggle Content goes here
Headless multi-tenant core banking platform with a full RESTful API enabling digitization of entire financial institution or modular platform for embedded finance.
Integration layer and microservices workflow engine powered by Zeebe for payments and process orchestration.
Digital Public Goods
Mifos and Fineract were evaluated and selected by the Digital Public Goods Alliance as two of the six Digital Public Goods and Digital Public Infrastructures to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goal of No Poverty by 2030 by:
- Facilitating inclusive financial workflows
- Enabling others solutions to be built on top
Open Source Transforming the Financial Industry
Mifos was highlighted as one of the four critical ways open source is transforming the financial industry by increasing access and reducing costs by Angela Strange, partner at Andreesen Horowitz during her recent keynote at Fintech DevCon hosted by Moov and blog post, Open Source is Finally Coming to Financial Services.
Best Contribution to Economic Mobility in Banking & Finance
Mifos recently won the Fintech Futures 2021 Banking Tech Award for Best Contribution to Economic Mobility in Banking & Finance amongst finalists including Comviva Technologies, Bank of America, Orange Money, Robocash, and more.
organizations powered by Mifos
The Mifos Initiative and its global community can help the Base of the Pyramid absorb the severe economic shock of the pandemic through the innovation of inclusive fintech enabling the rapid delivery of G2P benefits, flexible and streamlined operations, and an accelerated transformation towards digital payments and branchless channels.
We provide an end to end open source banking architecture consisting of Open Building Blocks for digital financial services including composable and reusable components built as microservices, accessible via APIs, and deployed onto reference mobile apps.
The underbanked and members of the informal economy were already vulnerable but the COVID-19 pandemic has had an even more devastating impact on them and their ability to sustain their livelihoods while maintaining proper health.
With economies on lockdown and traditional forms of financial inclusion constrained, there is a critical need to:
- Rapidly transfer cash and benefit payments directly to individuals
- Extend additional credit to micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Ease the existing debt burden of individuals
- Reduce the amount of physical contact and usage of cash in delivering financial services.
Financial Inclusion can be a bedrock of this response, our open building blocks and global community enables inclusive fintech that:
- Enable governments to rapidly open up bank accounts in the cloud through Mifos and make transfer payments via interoperable digital rails like Mojaloop
- Digitize operations and increase the capacity and lower the costs of providing credit to MSMEs.
- Utilize the flexibility of Mifos to nimbly respond to the needs of borrowers by rescheduling loans and putting moratoriums on payments
- Go digital by enabling cashless transactions via mobile money and branchless operations via self-service channels via mobile and online.
Mifos can enable the rapid deployment of bank accounts across an entire country providing a modern, cost-effective, and highly connected banking infrastructure to reach the underbanked.
Opening these accounts and disbursing benefits is just the beginning as our digital financial services platform provides the foundation for a thriving FinTech ecosystem delivering innovative financial services. Each individual can be reached through a single point of integration via Open APIs.
Mifos Community in Action
Across our global community, our Mifos partners have been nimbly able to help the fintechs and financial institutions they support respond to the challenges of their customers by leveraging the configurability, extensibility, and ability to extend the Mifos codebase and data model.
Click here to add your own text