We are a team of idea addict with a socio-technical mindset having a firm belief in digital solutions that can pragmatically solve social problems. We believe that human welfare activities too need evolving Ideas backed with innovative software products and services.
Leveraging on the existing software solutions we add our unique value to convert it into an affordable solution, thus a step closer to drive people towards Inclusive software solution. At Ideoholic, Affordability meets Software Solutions. We provide sustainable, software products/solutions that are affordable. Hence, all the software solutions that we create and offer are open source and of free usage.
We started our journey with Fintech working with Interest Free Microfinance Institutions in India. We have partnered with Sahulat Microfinance Society, New Delhi and developed technology solutions for MFIs using Mifos as the core. We are planning many more innovations using Mifos currently.
- Dynamic Service Charge Calculation for expense based performance assessment of MFIs
- Data Migration from existing system (digital as well as manual) to Mifos
- Develop new solutions using Mifos
- Data Analysis services
- Integration of Human Resource and Asset Management solutions with Mifos
- Self Service App and Mobile Wallet
- Digital Solutions for Interest Free and Islamic Microfinance Institutions
Musaib Asrar: 7+ years of experience in Java, Product development
Reehan Khan: 11+ years of experience in Java and related technologies
Mudassar Ahamed: 13+ years of experience. Product manager, Sales and support
Md Saifuddin: 2 year experience in Java and HTML, CSS
Serverside technologies: J2EE, Spring boot
Other technologies: SQL, Shell Scripting, Cloud hosting, Android, PHP, HTML, CSS
1 year of experience working in the fintech and Microfinance sector. Developed digital solutions for Interest Free Mircofinance Co-operatives working in India. The solution is actively being marketed for more deployment across India and abroad.
- The Life Line Foundation, Bangalore
- Baitun Nasr, Mumbai
- Sahulat Mircofinance, Sardhana, Meerut
We joined as Mifos Partner in June, 2018. The main reason to join as a partner was to collaborate actively with the global Mifos community.
When we decided to work in the Microfinance domain, we started to look for what is already done using Open Source Software. Mifos was our final choice because of it’s modular and highly customizable architecture which allows so many innovations on it. Then it has been developed by Grameen Bank the pioneer of Microfinance in the world. Similarly the ever evolving nature of Mifos with newer technologies, newer possibilities, support for Partners, training resources all are strong features of Mifos ecosystem, which plugs you in with it.
Our accomplishment so far:
– Developed Dynamic Service Charge Calculation and integrated with MifosX
– Deployed Mifos at 3 Microfinance Institutions
– Provided 20+ Training sessions
– Data Migration from Old Software to MifosX
- Human Resource and Asset Management Integration with Mifos
- A complete Cross MFI Digital Payment Platform on Mifos
- Intelligent Analytics Services for MFIs using Mifos using Artificial Intelligence and Big Data