This summer has been a busy one as Mifos team members have travelled around the country educating various sectors on the powerful opportunity to eliminate global poverty through open source technology solutions for financial inclusion. While the audiences have been diverse, ranging from open source developers to credit union executives to FinTech innovators, the message is the same: join our global collaborative community and help us in our mission to bring financial services to the 2 Billion Unbanked.
We wanted to take a quick look back at the conferences we’ve been at and a couple more we’ll be speaking at this upcoming month.
- SOCAP 15 – San Francisco, CA (coming up!)
- FinDEVr SF 2015 – San Francisco, CA (coming up!)
- SpringOne2GX – Washington, DC
- FinovateFall 2015 – NYC, NY
- 2015 World Credit Union Conference – Denver, CO
- OSCON 2015 – Portland, OR