Get ready to build software that helps end poverty!
- What is Mifos? - See and learn how our technology is helping to serve the poor?
- What's Mifos built on? - Know our technology stack and the open source components it's built on.
- What tools do we use? - Get to know the tools we use to collaborate most effectively as a global team.
- How can I contribute? - There are many ways to get involved: fix bugs, browse our volunteer projects, build a new feature, write documentation, translate.
- Introduce yourself on mailing list - Join our mifos-developer mailing list. Let us know more about yourself and tell us how you'd like to get involved.
- Follow our best practices - Know our standards and processes for writing code to power mission-critical business applications for serving the poor.
- Agree to the fine print - Submit the contributor agreement and familiarize yourself with Apache License v2.0.
- Get your system set up - Get Mifos source code and follow the tips for building Mifos on our Developer Setup page.
- Start working!