Skooli Labs is a company that was founded on the principles of custom software development. Our goal initially was to develop custom software in order to meet the clients specifications and also be in a position to easily customize the software to the changing landscape that the user may encounter in the day to day running of their business. We have since expanded to incorporate other services in our portfolio apart from our traditional and flagship development of web based information management systems. Our other services include;
- Messaging: our messaging offering encompasses BulkSMS, 2-way messaging, Push notifications, USSD and alert services for core banking systems
- Mobile Payments: we are currently engaged in developing APIs that will help in online payment being made using a mobile phone across borders.
- ERP Solutions: we do customization, installation and integration of Odoo ERP system
- Core Banking: Application development, customization and support for T24 core banking solution. We also do design and customization of reports on T24
- Supply, installation and configuration of all types of IBM servers
Development of Web-based MIS is what the company was borne of. As such, we have a good number of developers who tend to this offering of the company. We also have an enviable and lean portfolio of solutions that we have since developed both in-house and for other clients. A listing of the solutions is enumerated under;
- Safaricom PinLess Topup API: being implemented in conjunction with one of Safaricom Authorised dealers. The project is still in pilot stage
- Mpesa Payment API: our in-house project that seeks to automate payment online using a mobile phone in the simplest way possible
- Project Management System: tailored for both the private sector, public sector and not-for-profit project management practices
- Mandatory Process System: designed and developed for one of our corporate clients. The main functions of the system includes internal audit, document control and control of non-conforming products.
- Survey Tools: for use in data collection in offices as well as out in the field
- School Management System: for automating operations of educational institutions including fee collection, hostel booking, examinations, time table, attendance
- Credit Rating System: used by micro finance institutions for rating the creditworthiness of their clients
- Cab Dispatch System: developed for one of our corporate clients, a cab company to help automate their dispatch operations